I looked everywhere for instructions on how to get an RSS feed FROM my blog, into a feed service to transfer and post onto twitter.
I chose to use twitterfeed.com, and the setup was actually pretty easy.
1. Create an account on twitterfeed.com
2. Fill in information about your twitter account, and ALLOW it to connect
3. Once twitterfeed has confirmed it can talk to your twitter account, fill in the rest of the form
4. Name your feed. I called mine: LachishLetters
5. Here is the tricky part: The field that asks for the location of your RSS feed URL, put an “/rss.html” at the end of your blogger address. Mine looks like this:
6. I changed my update frequency to 30 minutes
7. I also put this in the Post Prefix field: Latest blog post:
Here is my test. Hopefully this will show up in twitter. If it does not, I will try again! I hope this was helpful for the rest of you Blogger folks.
Sorry, but I am not sure what the process would be for WordPress. Good luck!